Sunday, April 8, 2012

March Learner Earner Award goes to....`

Lee Ann and Cougar. Lee Ann I know you want testers so I will give you testers instead of catalogs. I will get your testers right away.
Great Job to everyone on our team for last months efforts

Did you set your goals for this month? Comment on here and get your name in for our Learner Earner Drawing.

Anyone who has 4 successful parties this month will get a Layers Hand Cream form me!

For every Recruit ( person you sign up to sell Scentsy) I will give you 20 mini testers.

Tell the group what is in your basket party basket for an extra entry into the Learner Earner drawing

The First person to Comment here and say how many parties you have booked this month will win a Scent Circle.
Don't forget to keep posting on the videos you watch for an entry in our Learner Earner drawing.
I want everyone to win a prize this month so check back for more chances.
In fact for anyone who watches... http://training.scentsy.com/content/scentsy-recruiting-video-only then post what you liked about this video will get a travel tin from me.

1 comment:

  1. My Monthly Goals:
    Personal Retail Volumn $2000.
    2 new Recuits
    Coach my hosts to $400+ parties.
    Help my team learn to set goals and reach them.
    Help my team get parties.
    Coach at least one of my team to sell $2000.
    Coach one team member to get their first recruit.

    ReplyDelete