Monday, April 30, 2012

Drive your Stake....

As I close up the month and see my totals soared over last month I realized one thing.
Setting goals has helped me see where I want to be .........and get there. 
How has your goal setting helped you?  Have you been honest and made yourself  write them down and evaluate how close you were to reaching them?
Ask yourself ...what your willingness has  been.  What you desire your willingness to be.
A very successful business man used to tell me to "Drive my Stake and keep working toward it."
I Challenge each of you to DRIVE YOUR STAKE!
anyone looking for good party ideas?   What's it worth to ya?   Will you tell the others what your favorite Scentsy learning video it for one?  I will e-mail you a complete party idea for each favorite you have and where you found it.
If you really want to be good at your business and want it to grow you have to learn and it is easy with the training center....we need to use it more.

1 comment:

  1. The ladder of success is best climbed by stepping on the rungs of opportunity.
    ~Ayn Rand

    ReplyDelete